Photo by Flickr user samaber.
You don’t have to head to the big box stores or the suburban outlet malls to start your holiday shopping this weekend. We called up some of our neighbors to find out where to get the best deals this weekend without leaving the neighborhood. Also, the Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce Winterfest Weekend is Dec. 4-5, and many local stores will have holiday sales.
If you know of a sale we missed, tell us, so we can add it.
- Piggy Toes (2205 N. Halsted) children’s boutique is giving a 20% discount to any customer that does a turkey call at checkout.
- Perchance Boutique (3512 N. Southport) is offering discounts on women’s clothing and shoes both in-store Saturday and Sunday, and online now through Monday, Nov. 29.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little One (3224 N. Damen) has a sample sale all weekend with 30-70 % off their baby clothes, furniture and other merchandise.
- Suckers Candy, Inc. (3256 N. Damen) has pretzel treats on sale this weekend. Pretzel twists 3 for a $1, or $2 pretzel logs, dipped in milk, dark or white chocolate.
- Kickin’ maternity store (2142 W. Roscoe) and A Pied shoe boutique (2037 W. Roscoe) both have deep discounts Friday, depending on when you show up. Get 40% off 8-9 a.m., 30% off 9-10 a.m., etc.
- Little Threads Children’s Boutique (2033 W. Roscoe) has big sales Friday morning 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. And on Saturday, save 15% storewide.
- Cinnamon Boutique (2104 W. Roscoe) offers discounts Friday based on how much you buy: 15% off one item, 20% off two items, etc.
- Be By Baby (1654 W. Roscoe) has a sale on FuzziBunz reusable cloth diapers on Friday. The store is open 10 a.m. to 6p.m.
- Building Blocks Toy Store (3306 N. Lincoln) is giving away a free pack of toys with purchase.
- Cerato Boutique (3451 N. Southport) will give shoppers 20% off their women’s clothing from 8 a.m. to noon Friday morning.
- Lush Wine and Spirits (2232 W. Roscoe) doesn’t have any sales, but they will have a free dessert wine tasting Sunday 2-5 p.m.