Center Square in the News
Photo by Flickr user cbnight.
- A Ravenswood family has been forced from their 4909 N. California Ave. home after construction on the exterior of the building left their apartment unstable.
- The Chicago Theater Blog reviewed The Gin Game, produced by Lincoln Square Theatre at 4754 N. Leavitt. The play “takes an interesting, although somewhat strange, turn from two people looking for companionship to an unrelenting battle of words and anger”
- The Halloween Jamboree is in Chase Park at 4701 N. Ashland on Saturday, October 23 from noon to 2 p.m. Admission is free. Festivities include a costume parade, pumpkin decorating, arts and crafts, storytelling, photo stations, and more.
- Tonight at the Book Cellar in Lincoln Square the author of Young Mr. Obama: Chicago and the Making of a Black President, Ted McClelland, will appear and sign copies of his book.
- There is less than a week left for early voting. Voting at the Welles Park polling station, 2333 W. Sunnyside Ave., is open Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.